I need to go to another installation where I might be exposed to ionising radiation. Can I take my personal CERN dosimeter along ?

You may take your CERN dosimeter outside CERN under certain circumstances if you are an employed member of the personnel. Please get in contact with the Dosimetry Service as soon as possible. We will require some information on the installation your will visit, the means of transport, the duration, the kind of intervention or work performed and contact names and addresses. You will in most cases require a radiation passport which will be established by the Dosimetry Service.